It’s cold isn’t it? Well it is if you are in the Southern Hemisphere
During this cold weather it’s wise to drink something warm that also tastes good, a drink I recommend to have is a Tumeric Milk or Latte.
This is a really quick recipe that’s amazing for your health and tastes amazing.
Another factor to note is that Turmeric is beneficial to the brain due to having curcumin. This stimulates brain activity and it useful to encourage successful thinking. Turmeric is also beneficial to consume during stressful periods of your life and can help evade depression. Turmeric is also beneficial for any joint pain.
- 2 tsp Turmeric (grated or powder)
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pieces of cardamom crushed
- Sugar or honey to sweeten
- 2 cups of Milk (can use any type of milk: cows milk, almond etc)
- Place milk into saucepan and cook for around 2 minutes
- Add the peppercorn, cinnamon and cardamom
- Boil the milk and spices until it boils
- Take of heat and strain the milk
- Add sugar or honey to sweeten
- Seperate into 4 cups and drink
- If you want to have the drink as a latte instead of just milk, blend the milk and spices for a minute then boil the mixture.
Haven’t got a picture of this recipe so here is some orange watercolour flowers I’ve been working on 👇